Genetic Variation and Differentiation Within a Natural Community of Five Oak Species (Quercus spp.)
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2008
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 116–126, January 2007
How to Cite
Curtu, A. L., Gailing, O., Leinemann, L. and Finkeldey, R. (2007), Genetic Variation and Differentiation Within a Natural Community of Five Oak Species (Quercus spp.). Plant Biology, 9: 116–126. doi: 10.1055/s-2006-924542
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2008
- Received: July 19, 2006; Accepted: August 4, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!