Temperature-Respiration Relationships Differ in Mycorrhizal and Non-Mycorrhizal Root Systems of Picea abies (L.) Karst.
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 545–549, July 2007
How to Cite
Koch, N., Andersen, C. P., Raidl, S., Agerer, R., Matyssek, R. and Grams, T. E. E. (2007), Temperature-Respiration Relationships Differ in Mycorrhizal and Non-Mycorrhizal Root Systems of Picea abies (L.) Karst. Plant Biology, 9: 545–549. doi: 10.1055/s-2006-955946
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received: September 12, 2006; Accepted: October 30, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!