Industry architecture as a determinant of successful platform strategies: a case study of the i-mode mobile Internet service
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2010
2009 European Academy of Management (EURAM)
European Management Review
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 217–232, Winter 2009
How to Cite
Tee, R. and Gawer, A. (2009), Industry architecture as a determinant of successful platform strategies: a case study of the i-mode mobile Internet service. European Management Review, 6: 217–232. doi: 10.1057/emr.2009.22
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!