Intrapartum and postpartum care in Sweden: women's opinions and risk factors for not being satisfied
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2006
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 85, Issue 5, pages 551–560, May 2006
How to Cite
Waldenström, U., Rudman, A. and Hildingsson, I. (2006), Intrapartum and postpartum care in Sweden: women's opinions and risk factors for not being satisfied. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 85: 551–560. doi: 10.1080/00016340500345378
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
- (Received 2 July 2004; accepted 4 August 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.