Vitamin B12 deficiency: Is it underestimated in pregnant women?
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2010
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2006
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 241–242, February 2006
How to Cite
GLEW, R. H., MCCARTHY, D. M. and VANDERJAGT, D. J. (2006), Vitamin B12 deficiency: Is it underestimated in pregnant women?. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 85: 241–242. doi: 10.1080/00016340500438074
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2010
- (Received 26 October 2004; accepted 28 December 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!