Depression and anxiety during pregnancy and six months postpartum: a follow-up study
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2006
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 85, Issue 8, pages 937–944, August 2006
How to Cite
Andersson, L., Sundström-Poromaa, I., Wulff, M., Åström, M. and Bixo, M. (2006), Depression and anxiety during pregnancy and six months postpartum: a follow-up study. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 85: 937–944. doi: 10.1080/00016340600697652
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
- (Received 7 March 2006; accepted 15 March 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.