Estimation of blood loss after cesarean section and vaginal delivery has low validity with a tendency to exaggeration
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2006
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 85, Issue 12, pages 1448–1452, December 2006
How to Cite
LARSSON, C., SALTVEDT, S., WIKLUND, I., PAHLEN, S. and ANDOLF, E. (2006), Estimation of blood loss after cesarean section and vaginal delivery has low validity with a tendency to exaggeration. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 85: 1448–1452. doi: 10.1080/00016340600985032
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
- (Received 24 August 2006; accepted 25 August 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.