Cesarean section on maternal request: reasons for the request, self-estimated health, expectations, experience of birth and signs of depression among first-time mothers
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2007
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 86, Issue 4, pages 451–456, April 2007
How to Cite
WIKLUND, I., EDMAN, G. and ANDOLF, E. (2007), Cesarean section on maternal request: reasons for the request, self-estimated health, expectations, experience of birth and signs of depression among first-time mothers. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 86: 451–456. doi: 10.1080/00016340701217913
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
- (Received 28 December 2006; accepted 13 January 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.