Ultrasonographic assessment of tape location following tension-free vaginal tape and transobturator tape procedure
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2008
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 87, Issue 1, pages 116–121, January 2008
How to Cite
LONG, C.-Y., HSU, C.-S., LO, T.-S., LIU, C.-M., CHEN, Y.-H. and TSAI, E.-M. (2008), Ultrasonographic assessment of tape location following tension-free vaginal tape and transobturator tape procedure. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 87: 116–121. doi: 10.1080/00016340701797765
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
- (Received 5 August 2007; accepted 3 November 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.