Are tests for predicting pre-eclampsia good enough to make screening viable? A review of reviews and critical appraisal
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2009
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 88, Issue 7, pages 758–765, July 2009
How to Cite
CNOSSEN, J. S., RIET, G. T., MOL, B. W., VAN DER POST, J. A., LEEFLANG, M. M., MEADS, C. A., HYDE, C. and KHAN, K. S. (2009), Are tests for predicting pre-eclampsia good enough to make screening viable? A review of reviews and critical appraisal. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 88: 758–765. doi: 10.1080/00016340903008953
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
- (Received 25 January 2009; accepted 29 April 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.