Weight gain restriction during pregnancy is safe for both the mother and neonate
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2009
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 88, Issue 10, pages 1158–1162, October 2009
How to Cite
CLAESSON, I.-M., BRYNHILDSEN, J., CEDERGREN, M., JEPPSSON, A., SYDSJÖ, A. and JOSEFSSON, A. (2009), Weight gain restriction during pregnancy is safe for both the mother and neonate. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 88: 1158–1162. doi: 10.1080/00016340903214916
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
- (Received 7 January 2008; final version received 27 July 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.