Retributive and restorative justice: Importance of crime severity and shared identity in people's justice responses
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2011
2009 Australian Psychological Society
Australian Journal of Psychology
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 50–57, May 2009
How to Cite
Gromet, D. M. and Darley, J. M. (2009), Retributive and restorative justice: Importance of crime severity and shared identity in people's justice responses. Australian Jnl of Psychology, 61: 50–57. doi: 10.1080/00049530802607662
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.