Evaluations of personality traits and employment suitability based on various australian accents
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2011
1982 Australian Psychological Society
Australian Journal of Psychology
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 345–357, December 1982
How to Cite
Seggie, I., Fulmizi, C. and Stewart, J. (1982), Evaluations of personality traits and employment suitability based on various australian accents. Australian Jnl of Psychology, 34: 345–357. doi: 10.1080/00049538208254729
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.