“Talk does not cook rice”: Beyond anti-racism rhetoric to strategies for social action
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2011
2005 Australian Psychological Society
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 20–31, March 2005
How to Cite
PEDERSEN, A., WALKER, I. and WISE, M. (2005), “Talk does not cook rice”: Beyond anti-racism rhetoric to strategies for social action. Australian Psychologist, 40: 20–31. doi: 10.1080/0005006051233131729
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!