Analysing the offence locations and residential base of serial arsonists in New Zealand
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2011
2006 Australian Psychological Society
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 219–226, November 2006
How to Cite
EDWARDS, M. J. and GRACE, R. C. (2006), Analysing the offence locations and residential base of serial arsonists in New Zealand. Australian Psychologist, 41: 219–226. doi: 10.1080/00050060600637626
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!