The Feminist Psychology Group consisis of: Margaret Anderson, Sandra Boughton, Mary Burke, Tamara Kitson. Kirsti Lewis, Pat Morgan, Sue Rawlinson, Andrea Russell. Robin Slade. Meg Smith.
Sex role stereotypes and clinical psychologists: An australian study
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2011
1975 Australian Psychological Society
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 325–332, December 1975
How to Cite
Anderson, M. and Feminist Psychology Group (1975), Sex role stereotypes and clinical psychologists: An australian study. Australian Psychologist, 10: 325–332. doi: 10.1080/00050067508256473
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!