Socio-political control in urban China: changes and crisis*
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2003
The British Journal of Sociology
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 605–620, December 2001
How to Cite
Lau, R. W. K. (2001), Socio-political control in urban China: changes and crisis*. The British Journal of Sociology, 52: 605–620. doi: 10.1080/00071310120084490
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2003
- (Date accepted:January 2001)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!