Regulating ‘unruly’ bodies: work tasks, conflict and violence in Britain's night-time economy1
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2003
The British Journal of Sociology
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 403–429, September 2002
How to Cite
Monaghan, L. F. (2002), Regulating ‘unruly’ bodies: work tasks, conflict and violence in Britain's night-time economy1. The British Journal of Sociology, 53: 403–429. doi: 10.1080/0007131022000000572
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2003
- (Date accepted: February 2002)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!