City University Grants No. 7000721 provided support of this research. We are grateful to Dr Nicholas Hamid for his comments on an earlier version of this paper.
Health beliefs, optimism, and health-related decisions: A study with Hong Kong Chinese
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2008
© 2004 International Union of Psychological Science
International Journal of Psychology
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 179–189, June 2004
How to Cite
Lai, J. C. L. and Cheng, S.-T. (2004), Health beliefs, optimism, and health-related decisions: A study with Hong Kong Chinese. International Journal of Psych, 39: 179–189. doi: 10.1080/00207590344000303
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!