Need for cognitive closure and politics: Voting, political attitudes and attributional style
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2008
© 2004 International Union of Psychological Science
International Journal of Psychology
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 245–253, August 2004
How to Cite
Chirumbolo, A., Areni, A. and Sensales, G. (2004), Need for cognitive closure and politics: Voting, political attitudes and attributional style. International Journal of Psych, 39: 245–253. doi: 10.1080/00207590444000005
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!