The authors wish to thank Dr Ben-Yishay and Dr Diller for their helpful suggestions.
Ego-identity: Can it be reconstituted after a brain injury?
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2007
© 2006 International Union of Psychological Science
International Journal of Psychology
Special Issue: Neuropsychological Functions Across the World Guest Editors: Feggy Ostrosky-Solis, Gunilla Öberg
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 355–361, October 2006
How to Cite
Biderman, D., Daniels-Zide, E., Reyes, A. and Marks, B. (2006), Ego-identity: Can it be reconstituted after a brain injury?. International Journal of Psych, 41: 355–361. doi: 10.1080/00207590500345963
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!