Financial risk-taking on “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire”: A comparison between Austria, Germany, and Slovenia
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2007
© 2007 International Union of Psychological Science
International Journal of Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 317–330, October 2007
How to Cite
Daghofer, F. (2007), Financial risk-taking on “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire”: A comparison between Austria, Germany, and Slovenia. International Journal of Psych, 42: 317–330. doi: 10.1080/00207590600852389
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!