Self-esteem discrepancies and defensive reactions to social feedback
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2008
© 2007 International Union of Psychological Science
International Journal of Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 174–183, June 2007
How to Cite
Schröder-Abé, M., Rudolph, A., Wiesner, A. and Schütz, A. (2007), Self-esteem discrepancies and defensive reactions to social feedback. International Journal of Psych, 42: 174–183. doi: 10.1080/00207590601068134
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!