This research was supported by the Australian Research Council's Discovery Project funding scheme (DP0556908). We are grateful to Jessica Beckerleg, Toni Lindsay, Abby Stokes, and Samantha Wilson for their assistance with data collection and coding.
The relationship between the need for closure and deviant bias: An investigation of generality and process
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
© 2011 International Union of Psychological Science
International Journal of Psychology
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 206–213, June 2011
How to Cite
Rubin, M., Paolini, S. and Crisp, R. J. (2011), The relationship between the need for closure and deviant bias: An investigation of generality and process. International Journal of Psych, 46: 206–213. doi: 10.1080/00207594.2010.537660
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!