We thank Alejandro Barros and Matthew James Floresta for their help with the English translation.
Psychosocial correlates of internet use among Italian students
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2011
© 2011 International Union of Psychological Science
International Journal of Psychology
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 288–298, August 2011
How to Cite
Casale, S. and Fioravanti, G. (2011), Psychosocial correlates of internet use among Italian students. International Journal of Psych, 46: 288–298. doi: 10.1080/00207594.2010.541256
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!