This study was funded in part by the “Stiftung Suzanne und Hans Biäsch zur Förderung der Angewandten Psychologie”. We would like to thank all students and interns who helped with data collection. While preparing this manuscript the first author was funded by the Swiss National Science Foundation (PP00P1_133632/1).
Comparing different boosters of planning interventions on changes in fat consumption in overweight and obese individuals: A randomized controlled trial
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
© 2013 International Union of Psychological Science
International Journal of Psychology
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 604–615, August 2013
How to Cite
Scholz, U., Ochsner, S. and Luszczynska, A. (2013), Comparing different boosters of planning interventions on changes in fat consumption in overweight and obese individuals: A randomized controlled trial. International Journal of Psych, 48: 604–615. doi: 10.1080/00207594.2012.661061
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!