The authors contributed equally to this paper. The research was funded by a grant from the German Research Association (DFG FR 2067/2-1/-2). Immo Fritsche is now affiliated with the Department of Social Psychology, University of Leipzig, Leipzig, Germany.
Authoritarian reactions to terrorist threat: Who is being threatened, the Me or the We?
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Union of Psychological Science
International Journal of Psychology
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 35–49, February 2013
How to Cite
Asbrock, F. and Fritsche, I. (2013), Authoritarian reactions to terrorist threat: Who is being threatened, the Me or the We?. International Journal of Psych, 48: 35–49. doi: 10.1080/00207594.2012.695075
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!