When threat to society becomes a threat to oneself: Implications for right-wing attitudes and ethnic prejudice
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Union of Psychological Science
International Journal of Psychology
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 25–34, February 2013
How to Cite
Onraet, E. and Van Hiel, A. (2013), When threat to society becomes a threat to oneself: Implications for right-wing attitudes and ethnic prejudice. International Journal of Psych, 48: 25–34. doi: 10.1080/00207594.2012.701747
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!