Religious and national group identification in adolescence: A study among three religious groups in Mauritius
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
© 2013 International Union of Psychological Science
International Journal of Psychology
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 846–857, September 2013
How to Cite
Ng Tseung-Wong, C. and Verkuyten, M. (2013), Religious and national group identification in adolescence: A study among three religious groups in Mauritius. International Journal of Psych, 48: 846–857. doi: 10.1080/00207594.2012.701748
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!