We are grateful to J. Philippe Rushton, Simon Heywood, David Clarke and John Breaux for their suggestions and to the S.S.R.C. for financial support.
A cross-cultural study of the communication of extra-verbal meaning by gestures(1)
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2007
© 1975 International Union of Psychological Science
International Journal of Psychology
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 57–67, February 1975
How to Cite
Graham, J. A. and Argyle, M. (1975), A cross-cultural study of the communication of extra-verbal meaning by gestures. International Journal of Psych, 10: 57–67. doi: 10.1080/00207597508247319
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!