SEX-RELATED ATTITUDES AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS IN THE UNITED STATES
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2007
© 1983 International Union of Psychological Science
International Journal of Psychology
Volume 18, Issue 1-4, pages 111–123, February-December 1983
How to Cite
Babladelis, G., Deaux, K., Helmreich, R. L. and Spence, J. T. (1983), SEX-RELATED ATTITUDES AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS IN THE UNITED STATES. International Journal of Psych, 18: 111–123. doi: 10.1080/00207598308247465
- Issue online: 27 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!