Lancetfish teeth (Neoteleostei, Alepisauroidei) from the Early Cretaceous of Alcaine, NE Spain
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2007
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 323–331, December 2003
How to Cite
KRIWET, J. (2003), Lancetfish teeth (Neoteleostei, Alepisauroidei) from the Early Cretaceous of Alcaine, NE Spain. Lethaia, 36: 323–331. doi: 10.1080/00241160310006484
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2007
- 15th September 2002, revised 8th September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!