Experimental fragmentation patterns of modern Nautilus shells and the implications for fossil cephalopod taphonomy
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2007
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 113–123, March 2004
How to Cite
WANI, R. (2004), Experimental fragmentation patterns of modern Nautilus shells and the implications for fossil cephalopod taphonomy. Lethaia, 37: 113–123. doi: 10.1080/00241160410006420
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2007
- 17th March 2003, revised 2nd August 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!