Cambrian anemones with preserved soft tissue from the Chengjiang biota, China
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2007
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 193–203, September 2005
How to Cite
HOU, X.-G., STANLEY, G., ZHAO, J. and MA, X.-Y. (2005), Cambrian anemones with preserved soft tissue from the Chengjiang biota, China. Lethaia, 38: 193–203. doi: 10.1080/00241160510013295
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2007
- 19th August 2004, revised 11th April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!