Royal Tyrrell Museum of Palaeontology, PO Box 7500, Drumheller, AB, Canada T0J 0Y0
Floating point: a computational study of buoyancy, equilibrium, and gastroliths in plesiosaurs
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2007
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 227–244, September 2006
How to Cite
Henderson, D. M. (2006), Floating point: a computational study of buoyancy, equilibrium, and gastroliths in plesiosaurs. Lethaia, 39: 227–244. doi: 10.1080/00241160600799846
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2007
- received 26th April 2005, revised 19th March 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!