Stimulated recall: a report on its use in naturalistic research
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
2003 British Educational Research Association
British Educational Research Journal
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 861–878, December 2003
How to Cite
Lyle, J. (2003), Stimulated recall: a report on its use in naturalistic research. British Educational Research Journal, 29: 861–878. doi: 10.1080/0141192032000137349
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 21 January 2000; resubmitted 29 October 2002; accepted 29 November 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!