Children's roles and use of evidence in science: an analysis of decision-making in small groups
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
2007 British Educational Research Association
British Educational Research Journal
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 371–401, June 2007
How to Cite
Maloney, J. (2007), Children's roles and use of evidence in science: an analysis of decision-making in small groups. British Educational Research Journal, 33: 371–401. doi: 10.1080/01411920701243636
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- accepted 29 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!