The influence of child, family, home factors and pre-school education on the identification of special educational needs at age 10
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
2011 British Educational Research Association
British Educational Research Journal
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 421–441, June 2011
How to Cite
Anders, Y., Sammons, P., Taggart, B., Sylva, K., Melhuish, E. and Siraj-Blatchford, I. (2011), The influence of child, family, home factors and pre-school education on the identification of special educational needs at age 10. British Educational Research Journal, 37: 421–441. doi: 10.1080/01411921003725338
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!