The effect of teacher-led interventions on social and emotional behaviour in primary school children: a systematic review
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
© 2012 British Educational Research Association
British Educational Research Journal
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 383–420, April 2013
How to Cite
Whear, R., Thompson-Coon, J., Boddy, K., Ford, T., Racey, D. and Stein, K. (2013), The effect of teacher-led interventions on social and emotional behaviour in primary school children: a systematic review. British Educational Research Journal, 39: 383–420. doi: 10.1080/01411926.2011.650680
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!