Informal Science Writing Produced by Boys and Girls: writing preference and quality
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
1996 British Educational Research Association
British Educational Research Journal
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 421–439, September 1996
How to Cite
Levine, T. and Geldman-Caspar, Z. (1996), Informal Science Writing Produced by Boys and Girls: writing preference and quality. British Educational Research Journal, 22: 421–439. doi: 10.1080/0141192960220404
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!