*Bristol Glaciology Centre, School of Geographical Sciences, University of Bristol, Bristol BS8 1SS, UK
Palaeo-ice streams, trough mouth fans and high-latitude continental slope sedimentation
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 37–55, March 2003
How to Cite
Cofaigh, C. Ó., Taylor, J., Dowdeswell, J. A. and Pudsey, C. J. (2003), Palaeo-ice streams, trough mouth fans and high-latitude continental slope sedimentation. Boreas, 32: 37–55. doi: 10.1080/03009480310001858
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 25th February 2002, Accepted 25th September 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!