*Geological Institute ETHZ, Universitätstr. 16, CH-8092 Zürich, Switzerland;
Petit-Lac (western Lake Geneva) environment and climate history from deglaciation to the present: a synthesis
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 417–433, November 2005
How to Cite
GIRARDCLOS, S., FIORE, J., RACHOUD-SCHNEIDER, A.-M., BASTER, I. and WILDI, W. (2005), Petit-Lac (western Lake Geneva) environment and climate history from deglaciation to the present: a synthesis. Boreas, 34: 417–433. doi: 10.1080/03009480500231385
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- received 19th October 2004, accepted 20th May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!