Preterm male infants need more initial respiratory and circulatory support than female infants
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2007
Volume 93, Issue 4, pages 529–533, April 2004
How to Cite
Elsmén, E., Pupp, I. H. and Hellström-Westas, L. (2004), Preterm male infants need more initial respiratory and circulatory support than female infants. Acta Paediatrica, 93: 529–533. doi: 10.1080/08035250410024998
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2007
- Received June 25, 2003; revisions received Oct. 13, 2003; accepted Oct. 27, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.