Repeated supratherapeutic doses of paracetamol in children—a literature review and suggested clinical approach
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2007
Volume 95, Issue 10, pages 1165–1171, October 2006
How to Cite
Kozer, E., Greenberg, R., Zimmerman, D. R. and Berkovitch, M. (2006), Repeated supratherapeutic doses of paracetamol in children—a literature review and suggested clinical approach. Acta Paediatrica, 95: 1165–1171. doi: 10.1080/08035250600580503
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2007
- (Received 24 March 2005; revised 9 January 2006; accepted 17 January 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.