Case 2: Suspected non-accidental injury – Quest for the diagnosis
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2007
Volume 95, Issue 10, pages 1323–1325, October 2006
How to Cite
Juul, K., Andersen, J., Cvitanich, V. B. and Lund, A. M. (2006), Case 2: Suspected non-accidental injury – Quest for the diagnosis. Acta Paediatrica, 95: 1323–1325. doi: 10.1080/08035250600580552
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2007
- (Received 28 December 2005; accepted 17 January 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.