Rosa Alati MappSc, School of Social Science, University of Queensland, Michie Building QLD 4072, Australia;
‘It was a nice day … a beautiful day’: an analysis of relapse into substance misuse among Indigenous drinkers
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2009
2003 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 135–141, June 2003
How to Cite
ALATI, R., LIAMPUTTONG, P. and PETERSON, C. (2003), ‘It was a nice day … a beautiful day’: an analysis of relapse into substance misuse among Indigenous drinkers. Drug and Alcohol Review, 22: 135–141. doi: 10.1080/09595230100100561
Chris Peterson PhD, Senior Research Fellow, School of Nursing, Monash University, Frankston, Australia.
- Issue online: 29 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2009
- Received 2 July 2002; accepted for publication 21 January 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.