Elizabeth D. Hotham M.App Sci (Pharm), NCETA, Flinders University of South Australia
Focus groups with pregnant smokers: barriers to cessation, attitudes to nicotine patch use and perceptions of cessation counselling by care providers
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2009
2002 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 163–168, June 2002
How to Cite
HOTHAM, E. D., ATKINSON, E. R. and GILBERT, A. L. (2002), Focus groups with pregnant smokers: barriers to cessation, attitudes to nicotine patch use and perceptions of cessation counselling by care providers. Drug and Alcohol Review, 21: 163–168. doi: 10.1080/09595230220139064
- Issue online: 29 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2009
- Received 15 May 2001; accepted for publication 15 February 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.