Ross Homel PhD, Professor and Head, School of Criminology and Criminal Justice and Deputy Director, Key Centre for Ethics, Law, Justice and Governance, Griffith University, Australia; Russell Carvolth OAM, BA Hons, Manager, Policy and Projects, Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drug Services, Queensland Health; Marge Hauritz PhD, Consultant, Mt Gravatt East; Gillian McIlwain BA (Hons), PhD student, School of Criminology and Criminal Justice, Griffith University; Rosie Teague BA (Hons), PhD student, School of Applied Psychology, Griffith University, Australia.
Making licensed venues safer for patrons: what environmental factors should be the focus of interventions?
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2009
2004 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 19–29, March 2004
How to Cite
HOMEL, R., CARVOLTH, R., HAURITZ, M., MCILWAIN, G. and TEAGUE, R. (2004), Making licensed venues safer for patrons: what environmental factors should be the focus of interventions?. Drug and Alcohol Review, 23: 19–29. doi: 10.1080/09595230410001645529
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2009
- Received 1 August 2003; accepted for publication 27 October 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.