Shane Darke, National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre, University of New South Wales, Australia; Kate Hetherington, National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre, University of New South Wales, Australia; Joanne Ross, National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre, University of New South Wales, Australia; Michael Lynskey, Department of Psychiatry, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, USA; Maree Teesson, National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre, University of New South Wales, Australia.
Non-injecting routes of administration among entrants to three treatment modalities for heroin dependence
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2009
2004 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 177–183, June 2004
How to Cite
DARKE, S., HETHERINGTON, K., ROSS, J., LYNSKEY, M. and TEESSON, M. (2004), Non-injecting routes of administration among entrants to three treatment modalities for heroin dependence. Drug and Alcohol Review, 23: 177–183. doi: 10.1080/095952304100017044163
- Issue online: 29 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2009
- Received 22 May 2003; accepted for publication 15 December 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.