Erin Kelly BPsych (Hons), Research Officer, National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre, Shane Darke PhD, Associate Professor, National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre, Joanne Ross PhD, Lecturer, National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre, University of New South Wales, Australia.
A review of drug use and driving: epidemiology, impairment, risk factors and risk perceptions
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2009
2004 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 319–344, September 2004
How to Cite
KELLY, E., DARKE, S. and ROSS, J. (2004), A review of drug use and driving: epidemiology, impairment, risk factors and risk perceptions. Drug and Alcohol Review, 23: 319–344. doi: 10.1080/09595230412331289482
- Issue online: 29 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2009
- Received 13 May 2003; accepted for publication 24 February 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.